Monday 2 October 2017

Object Vinyl Design



Here is a concept that I am pretty happy with, I tried to really push my concepts beyond a smiple concept and combined the sort of scary/monster themes with the silliness of the intestines of the noodles for a potential shirt design.  I've tried to incorporate the straight lines and curves of Rhino.  I do hope it can be this big but if not I can definitely modify it.






Other doodles

I sketched some concepts otherwise, someone suggested added a little monster face and different ideas but also making life out of various objects. They were cute but didn't entirely fit with the autobiographical




 





1 comment:

  1. Loving your noodle character! Excited to see how this idea evolves...

    ReplyDelete

Unconventional Eye wear Rhino: not yet satisfied

  So building up this eye-wear was very challenging but I also learned a great deal about Rhino through it!  With so many points it was eas...