Monday 13 November 2017

Progress Shots

I've been working on catching up on some of my other work!  One of which I went from almost done to re-imagining it in a more creative format.  I got less far ahead than planned because I came down with a serious flu with bronchitis and fever so I had to prioritize some resting so I could properly attend classes.  Nonetheless I have been working away at these!




Gettin' a lot closer with these!  Now all I have to finish is the screws and hollow out some pieces!



As for the vinyl this was where I was at before

But then I realized as cool as this looked it didn't feel creative enough or pushed enough.  (I'd still like to make this into a T-shirt however but at a later date.)


So I began sketching some other ideas featuring this little noodle:
This one would have been more detailed and gone on the side of my portfolio, leaping onto the flap to escape the cheese.
Another one that would have gone on my portfolio, or on a recipe box


This next one I ended up really liking.  I'm going to be adding more noodles and cheese flowing out from the newspaper photo.  This will go on my anatomy binder to add a bit of flair to it.  I want to try using multiple vinyls, so a black and a white while using the colour of the binder as the mid-ground.  I'm doing a mock up in Photoshop and then tracing the layers on different layers in Rhino after.    






1 comment:

  1. Keep going! You got this. Great vinyl concepts, looking forward to seeing them come to fruition. Also excited to see your final model and renders!!

    ReplyDelete

Unconventional Eye wear Rhino: not yet satisfied

  So building up this eye-wear was very challenging but I also learned a great deal about Rhino through it!  With so many points it was eas...