Monday 27 November 2017

Noodle Man is Ready

I finished off the characters first and moved on to the background and cheese after.  I utilized the polyline tool as well as the curve interpolate point tool the most.  I also used offset a fair bit and a lot of trim.  I started off building individual shapes but later realized the effectiveness of building the larger shapes and adding the smaller shading after the fact and trimming away the unneeded parts.  I'm going to be copy and pasting some of the noodles to add on the sides of my binder! 








This will be printed this week and added onto the binder! As well this next week would also be focused on finishing up the reconstruction of the hacksaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unconventional Eye wear Rhino: not yet satisfied

  So building up this eye-wear was very challenging but I also learned a great deal about Rhino through it!  With so many points it was eas...